Mold Discovered in Upper Cabinets in San Antonio Apartment
The renters of this San Antonio apartment noticed black and green spots growing along the inside of the upper cabinets in their kitchen when they decided to make a call to SERVPRO of Helotes and Leon Springs. The renters mentioned that the unit above their's had experienced a water damage event recently when the dishwasher started leaking. While the upstairs unit may have had their water damage properly taken care of, the lower unit did not. And thus, mold began to grow! More times than not, when it comes to mold, there is more to it than what originally meets the eye. The upper cabinets were affected so obviously the ceiling the cabinets were attached to also had mold growth. When our techs started to remove dry wall, they found even more mold growing behind it. Our team of highly-trained professionals began remediation right away and made this event "Like it never even happened."