Flooded Commercial Hallway in Kerrville
These before and after pictures are of a flooded hallway in an office located in Kerrville, Texas. This flooding was caused by a leak in the hose that was attached to their ice maker. There was flooding on the floor, and some moisture detected on parts of the wall and cabinets. SERVPRO of The Hill Country took care of the flooring by vacuuming up any excess water, and then strategically setting up dryers throughout the affected areas in order to speed up the evaporation of any moisture that remained in the carpeting, wall, and cabinets. They also used a dehumidifier to help remove the moisture.